As a Health Care Construction Company, ESA South understands that Health Care Facilities have unique requirements:
- Hospitals maintain 24-hour Operations.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Medical Gas Systems are the Lifeblood of the Facility, and an unexpected outage of any one system can be catastrophic.
- NFPA 101- Life Safety Code is critical as Hospital Evacuation during a fire is not an option.
- Interim Life Safety Measures must be implemented during the disruption of the system.
- During Construction and Renovation Projects, methods must be used that limit the spread of potentially infectious organisms. The Construction environment also harbors potentially dangerous matter that can have deadly effects on patients.
- Working in and around occupied Health Care Facilities is not like working at the average construction site. Professionalism is a must for all workers on the job site.
ESA South is very experienced performing work in occupied facilities, making it necessary to phase work as to not interrupt day-to-day operations. Nearly all of our projects take place in healthcare environments which are usually occupied and have special requirements for dust control and controls for continuous patient care. Furthermore, ESA South has been a mold/asbestos contractor since its inception which makes us intimately familiar with infection control and containment methods.
- Vertical Construction
- Interior Renovation
- Asbestos & Lead Abatement
- Site Work
- Mechanical & Electrical
ESA South is an experienced Federal contractor. We ensure quality results by planning the resources, processes, necessary controls, and by removing avoidable risks. When risks are unavoidable, we take a proactive approach to tightly control the process to prevent errors. Furthermore, we are ready to respond quickly and effectively to any quality issues to minimize the extent of the problem and to prevent similar incidents.
Our goal on every job is to ensure that all work is completed safely, with appropriate tools, equipment, and methods as is implemented in complete compliance with OSHA 1926-1910 and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Safety and Health Requirements Manual (EM385-1-1).
** Ability to provide leadership in partnering.
** Low EMR & DART Ratings for the past 5 years.
** Multiple task order capability
** Superior Management and Quality Control Programs.
** At the highest levels in our company are individuals experienced with database administration, workforce management, recruitment, project management, quality control, safety enforcement and certified payrolls.
ESA South’s Team is composed of personnel and subcontractors with extensive experience in the catastrophe response. We are adept at mobilizing to areas with differing levels of regulatory oversight, infrastructure, and customs. We are accustomed to deploying into unknown and unusual circumstance and having to improvise solutions in order to be successful.
“ESA South provided very good services for this project. Quality work was accomplished and the contractor worked great with the VA in phasing. Met or exceeded schedules. Delays were due to the government. Modifications were needed due to the outdated schedules or due to AE errors in design. The superintendent on site worked great with staff and employees.”