OVER TWENTY YEARS AND STILL SERVING
ESA South, Inc. is a CVE-Verified SDVOSB business founded in 1999. Working from our principal office in Cantonment, Florida, Los Angeles, California, and satellite offices in Fort Hood, TX and Poplar Bluff, MO we specialize in providing construction and construction management services for commercial and Government agencies, with projects ranging from $5,000 to more than $20,000,000. We have extensive experience supporting Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOC) Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for the Design and Construction of Federal Healthcare Facilities, Department of Defense Installations, US Federal Buildings and Courthouses, and NASA Facilities.
Additionally, ESA South has various contracts supporting Federal Disaster Response activities with both FEMA and the US Army Corps of Engineers. Our active contracts cover the entire continental United States (CONUS) and the Caribbean.
ESA’s growth has been built upon our quality work and excellent service. Exceeding our clients’ expectations, meeting their diverse needs in construction, and offering quality customer service has established a solid foundation with our clients and partners.
- Vertical Construction
- Asbestos/ Lead Abatement
- Site Work
- Mechanical & Electrical
Florida Federal Contractor since 1999.
Our firm’s experience and expertise in the construction industry offer our clients a hands-on approach that provides numerous advantages in ensuring project success. These advantages include:
- Bonding Capacity – $65 Million Single/ $250 Million Aggregate
- Safe Work Environment– ESA South considers safety our first priority on every job. Every member of our team is experienced in ensuring a safe work environment. We require all of our Project Managers and Superintendents to have the OSHA 30 certification. Our corporate Safety Officer has OSHA 500 & EM385 Certifications.
- Relevant Experience – Our organization has successfully delivered over 100 federal construction projects around the country. Each experience represents a successful relationship that we have built with our client’s contracting and engineering staff in which we have partnered to perform a wide variety of design and construction solutions both inside and outside of federal facilities.
- Technical Expertise – As a company, ESA South has over 20 years of experience supporting federal construction projects. The individual experiences of our key personnel, combined with our user-friendly business philosophies will ensure the delivery of successful project solutions.
- Construction Quality Control – All senior-level Managers and Project Managers have successfully completed and employed the US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Program (USACE – CQM). This system of construction management has become the standard for how we do business with every federal agency and ensures that tasks are performed according to plans and specifications, on time, and within budget.
- Information and Operational Security – ESA’s key personnel have performed training for federal security and hold certificates for AT-Level 1, OPSEC, and VA Privacy and Information Security Awareness and Rules of Behavior.
|USACE – Advanced Contract Initiative (ACI) - Emergency|
Temporary Roof Repairs in Support of USACE/FEMA for
19 Coastal States (Texas –Maine)
|USACE – Design Build MATOC for DOD Army Medical|
Facilities West of the Mississippi
|Dept. of VA- VISN 8 MATOC||VA248-C-1854
|Dept. of VA- VISN 8 MATOC||VA248-C-1854
|Dept. of VA- VISN 15 MATOC||VA255-11-RP-0271
|FEMA – Disaster Relief BPA – Temporary Housing||HSFE04-11-A-7000|
|FEMA – Disaster Relief BPA – Temporary Power||HSFE04-11-A-7000|
|FEMA – Disaster Relief BPA – Temporary Lighting||HSFELA-12-A-0006
|FEMA – Disaster Relief BPA – Temporary Equipment||HSFE04-13-D-0058
|FEMA – Disaster Relief BPA – Temporary Labor||HSFE04-11-A-7000|
|FAA- HVAC BOA||DTFASO09A-00014
|FAA – General Construction BOA||DTFAEN11-0027|
“. . ESA has proven to be a very reliable contractor with the financial resources and technical expertise to perform requirements for complex construction projects on time, while offering solutions and solving problems that inevitably occur despite our best efforts in planning. Moreover, the few modifications necessary to complete this project were negotiated at fair and reasonable prices. I am able to recommend ESA without hesitation.”